That is SOOOO awesome Chris! I'm so excited for her, and for you guys to have something that's fun to go watch. Thanks for the update!
Good pictures Chris. I know what you mean about being a volleyball fan now. I think last night was the 1st time I've ever been to a volleyball game and I loved it!! I need to brush up on the rules though, that way I can keep Vern informed!! LOLMOM
Post a Comment
2 comments:
That is SOOOO awesome Chris! I'm so excited for her, and for you guys to have something that's fun to go watch. Thanks for the update!
Good pictures Chris. I know what you mean about being a volleyball fan now. I think last night was the 1st time I've ever been to a volleyball game and I loved it!! I need to brush up on the rules though, that way I can keep Vern informed!! LOL
MOM
Post a Comment