The Sausage Fest
Yes, Erica, Lucas, Kelsey and Karlee rode this, it was Erica and Lucas's last ride
The swings
The Octopus
We went to the Sausage Fest and met up with my Aunt and Uncle. We had fun and it was gorgeous weather. The video is of Kelsey and Karlee on the Bumper Cars.
Karlee and Kelsey on the bumper cars
Karlee and Kelsey on the bumper cars



2 comments:
Good pictures, Chris! I like the videos, too. Tell Ky Congratulations! She looks great as a volleyball player. I loved the video of Kar playing soccer. LOVE it, LOVE it! Some advice: if you put your explanation of what the pictures are from at the top, then people will know what the event is before looking at the pictures. Then you can explain each individual picture underneath the picture. Does that make sense? Love your blog. I love being able to see the kiddos. Tell them hi and loves from TX. -Auntie Bri
Hey Chris, Blog looks great! Its been awhile since Ive left a comment but I check it out once a week or so. The videos and Pic slide show are awesome, its cool to see Kyli playing soccer and stuff, she really looks like a natural! Shes leaning over the ball with her knee over it like a pro :P Kyli's volleyball looks fun to, hopefully Ill get to see one of Kyli and karlee's games this year and watch Kyli block a shot and spike one down :P I can't believe they are all off to school again... time just goes by in a blur now :P Kyli in highschool?!? I read your comment about Michelle having trouble letting her go and I bet its hard. She'll do well though and she must be really excited. Tell everyone hi, Ill be in town before thanksgiving and maybe I can come by to see the new floors. later!
-Mike
Post a Comment