Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bike

The New Bike

My parents and Grandma bought me a new bike, my parents brought it out.
Me, waiting patiently
My Dad bringing out the bike.
My Mom with the flagNo, I am not farting, my Dad is adjusting the back of the seat.

Going down the driveway for the first time.

Me on my new bike
Getting used to it
Off I go!


This is my first riding experience on my new bike



Needless to say I love it. I never thought I'd enjoy being on a bike so much. I want to thank my parents and my Grandma. Feeling the air breeze by me again is nice. There will be many days of biking ahead.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a great feeling, huh? I'm sooooo happy for you and your new found freedom. I take for granted that feeling of air blowing in my face. I'm glad you have that again!