Run Fast and Sing Loud
Karlee in the 100m(I got a far away video so you could see the whole race) she won, Michelle is cheering loud
Kelsey in the 100m, he won too, Karlee is his biggest cheer leader, if you listen you can hear her
Karlee reading her poem in class
Karlee singing with the first graders
We've had a busy week. The kids had a track meet and they both did real well. It was the first one I saw, it was pouring last time. I loved it, let me tell you both kids have jets, no bias either. Kelsey raced in the 100m and 200m and won them both. Karlee raced in the 100m the 200m and the 4x100 relay, she won the 100m and placed 2nd in the other two. She tried the long jump for fun too. I took video of both of them in the 100m, I didn't zoom in so you could see the whole race. Karlee had a music program at her school too. Before she sung she read poems in her class.



3 comments:
Look at those superstars! Karlee and that other little girl completely blew away the rest of them. Good job, kiddos! You make Auntie Bri proud!
It's cool to watch it again!! Good job taping Chris!! Love those tracksters!! They are STUDS!!!
I absolutely love the track videos! I watched both of them like three times! I can't believe how fast they are!!! BTW, I marked my calendar for the Olympia Hershey track meet cause I already know Kelsey will make it. :)
Post a Comment