Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Zoo

The Zoo
The Giraffe
The Bird
The elephant
Michelle and I
The warthog
The polar bear, the trainer put some food in the plastic thing Karlee and a goat
The kids posing on some tractor seats
The mountain goatKarlee posing on a statue, it was right there when you enter the zoo
The elephant, with the trainer playing soccer. (This one is for Briana)
We went to the zoo, obviously. It was real cool because we saw the elephant trainers in with the elephants. We also saw the polar bear trainer setting up fish for them to eat, which she stratigically placed. I think we burned 5 million calories, there were a lot of hills, I'm not small either.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys picked a good day to go. Glad the weathr held out for you too.

Unknown said...

so Chris, is there a significance to your picture being right before the warthog? j/k. Looks like a great trip and I am glad you took such great pictures. Now I don't have to go and walk the hills or have someone get a hernia trying to push me around.

Briana said...

The boys loved seeing the elephants, how fun! Thanks! Are you on blogging vacation?