Celebrate

Kelsey flying the new helicopter my mom and dad bought him

My dad(On his tiptoes) and I

Kyli and her cousin Brooke

Kelsey and my dad

Karlee, posing with a gift from Nicole

The kids at home, posing with a WII game and a movie

Kyli and Karlee with a scarf Karlee made for Kyli

Me with a basketball book I got from Michelle

Kelsey with his new scooter

Kyli

Karlee with underpants for her doll

Kelsey with a Teck Deck Van

Kyli with a new shirt

Kelsey, with a pillow Karlee made for him

Michelle and I at home

Kyli and her stocking

Karlee and her iTunes card

A White Christmas

Karlee, with one of her gifts from Linda's(Michelle's Mom)

Getting ready for Santa

Kyli at Linda's

Karlee at Linda's

Michelle and I at Linda's

Kelsey and his cousin Wyatt on the computer
We had a fun and white Christmas. We went over to Michelle's mom and dad's for Christmas Eve. Christmas night we went to my mom and dad's house. We had good food and got nice gifts at both places. There are a lot of pictures, we took a lot and they were all so cute.
1 comment:
Looks like you all have been having a great time! Happy holidays and have a great new year!
- Uncle Greg
Post a Comment