Thursday, July 31, 2008

Camping and Fishing

Our view of Mt. St. Helens from fishing
Karlee feeding the ducks

Fish on, this was on the boat on Wed. a much nicer day than Tues.


Kelsey on the dock with a fish and his lucky Barbie pole


Karlee fishing from the dock




Karlee and Kelsey with the local dog







Me fishing
We went camping at Silver Lake up by the mountain. It was beautiful up there. We did a lot of fishing too. It was all small stuff.



This is where we fished and me casting


1 comment:

Michael78 said...

That looked like fun, wish I could have gone but I was in San Diego. I went to the international comic convention with some friends and it was HUGE. Over 100,000 comic book geeks for 4 days straight :P I was so tired when I got back :P Looks like you guys had, see you sometime this month.