Saturday, July 12, 2008

Blow Me Up!!

Karlee and I at the Disability Resources family night
Michelle and Karlee blowing out the candle on the cake, we went to my grandma's
Kelsey with his cousins

Karlee helping Michelle make strawberry jam


Karlee watching the fireworks on the 4th


The kid's in 4th of July shirts that Grandma Debbie bought them




We had fun during the fourth at Michelle's cousins house. We went to my grandma's house to celebrate Michelle's birthday. Michelle made lot's of strawberry jam, from berries her Mom bought for us. We went to family art night at the Disability Resource Center. We drew butterflies and everyone had a lot of fun. I put captions under each picture with help from Briana. I will do that now, it is a lot easier to keep up.



2 comments:

Briana said...

Ohhhh... you even give me props for helping. So sweet! Looks great, and much easier to follow. I love that you have a blog. I love seeing pictures of the kids.

Michael78 said...

The pictures turned out great for the camping trip, Im glad you never got a pic of my lizard skin sunburn :P When are you going to get a pic of michelle up for the side? I cant make it down for Karlee's birthday but I'll see you guys around the 1st.