Friday, May 9, 2008

Lets Cook, Play and Smile





Karlee lost another tooth and was real excited about that, she got a $1.00 from the tooth fairy. Kyli had to do some Civil War cooking with her friend Kelsie. The last picture is of Kyli and her friend Alayna. They did a play that was set in the 1940's, hence the pretty clothes.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Love the outfit, Kyli! You look great. WOW, Kar's other tooth is almost fully grown in! Okay, Bro Abe, it's time to take a picture of your wife and get it on the blog!

Michael78 said...

Hey Chris, I didn't realize you had started a blog. Its pretty cool being able to look through all the pictures and see updates. Tell Kyli sorry I missed her play... Mom had said it was canceled/rescheduled but I never heard it was rescheduled for this week? Anyways I probably couldn't make it, really busy at work. See you all this weekend though!
-Mike